Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday

Today is my birthday. Yesterday was an awful day. I went to bed at 7 and just laid there and thought about my life. I went through all the decades and thought about where I would have been on this day. It was really interesting and something that no one really knows but me. It gave me more of a perspective of where I am now. I think people should just know who I am, but how could they? I have been so many different people. That is one of the things that make me crazy. How young people I work with think I don't know anything. If they could see the experiences that make me.....
So I woke up to a better day and glad of where I have been. Also glad I am not there anymore.

So off to work..


1 comment:

  1. linda...this is such a wonderful post...filled
    with angst, yes, but also filled with something
    else...your own sense of your self....
    Happy Birth Day, dear sagittarian sister.
    i think we are all so many selves, or hopefully
    we are as we travel along a lifespan. and yes,
    no one can ever know. but here we stand
    against the sky of 2010, the culmination of it
    all SO FAR, and this is what we "present" as
    what we are in this moment...

    ReplyDelete