Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Italy

I just came back from my vacation in Italy. I wish I were Italian.
I loved this place and dream of going again. I have a hard time imagining that people lived in the same city for centuries.. I went to a church that had been there in some form from the 8th century.. always makes me think that maybe I was there in a past life and just returning. Got us talking and thinking about time travel. I have always wanted to go back and see places in the past... China and Japan before their culture was changed by invasion of other people.
The American Indian before the white man came, France or Italy when the walled cities were where people lived. Someone said that be sure and not go during the plague. Good idea.

Good to be home and live in the moment.. sunshine on my face right now and good things all around.. Ripe tomatoes finally.


No comments:

Post a Comment